Communicaitons to your team are extremely important as you need to keep participants up to date and informed. We break down email communications into two major areas and will discuss in two separate postings. This article will be to address the automated communicated while the next article will address the customized email builder.
Automated communications are the standard communications generated by ServiceReef. You can de-select any of these communications to not be sent to your team.
Automated Communicaitons Directory
- Registration Confirmation - Each participant is emailed after registering for this opportunity with the details about the opportunity (immediately following registration).
- Registration Notification - The Admins that you setup for this opportunity will get notified every time someone registers for this opportunity (immediately following registration).
- Participant Approved/Declined - An email will be sent to the participant after you approve or decline his/her registration (when admin approves/declines).
- Weekly Update - This email goes out every Friday reminding registrants of the trip date, upcoming meetings, and their financial progress (if applicable) (every Friday leading up to the event).
- Meeting Reminders - An email will be sent to all approved registrants reminding them of any upcoming meetings you have set up (3 days before meeting).
- Week Before Reminder - This email goes out the week before your event to remind your team about the details of the event. The date and time, location, and contact information are included (week before event).
- Day Before Reminder - This email goes out the day before your event to remind your team about the details of the event. The date and time, location, and contact information are included (day before event).
- Opportunity Follow-up - This email thanks your team for participating in the event and prompts them to complete the follow-up survey and share their story from the event (day after event).
- Week After Follow-up - This email thanks your team for participating in the event and prompts them to complete the follow-up survey (if they haven't done so already), share their story from the event, and sign up for another opportunity from your organization (week after event).
- Event Admin Summary - This email emails each event administrator weekly with the details about registrations and fundraising progress during the past week (every Friday while donations are active).
NOTE: ServiceReef also offers a premium feature to edit the content of the standard communications - contact us for more information - email@example.com.